Monday, December 22, 2008

Twilight Saga : Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse & Breaking Dawn


Hi..it has been a long time since my last review on foods.
At the moment, I am preoccupied with the twilight saga novels after watching the movie last week. The movie can't really satisfy my thirst for details of the characters such as Isabella Swan, Edward & the Cullens family. Personally, I always love vampires stories. When I was 15, I read The Vampire Diaries series and fallen in love with the characters.



However, I have much difficulty trying to buy all the series part 1,2,3 & 4 after the movie was released. To my suprised all were sold out at many bookstores such as MPH (Alamanda, Subang Parade, Curve, SACC) and Borders (Curve). I was frustrated at first and later decided to pre-book the series on mphonline.com. Just to make sure the novels arrive on my doorstep before they get into the bookstores. Luckily, I already received the Twilight and New Moon and still waiting for the others. My husband just smile at my obsession with these characters in Twilight and teasing me as being the 'late teenager' eventhough I still feel as if I'm seventeen at heart when reading these novels :)




For your info, Twilight is a series of four vampire-based fantasy/romance novels by the American author Stephenie Meyer. It follows the adventures of Isabella "Bella" Swan, a teenager who moves to Forks, Washington, and finds her life turned upside-down when she falls in love with a vampire named Edward Cullen.

Twilight teaser trailer OFFICIAL HD


Twilight: Bella's Lullaby with Official Cast