Saturday, January 19, 2008

Roasted Chicken & Chicken Chop at Dave's Deli Subang Parade


I love shopping at Subang Parade for two reasons: 1. just nearby my house 2. I can shop and eat..continue shopping and eat ..or just lepak at 'The Coffee Beans' with my favourite 'Ice blended vanilla' so yummy n surf the internet.


Usually I went there alone but on last weekend my husband decided to buy a pair of sport shoes. So we brought along our son for some window shopping. After looking around and found the shoes, we went shopping some toys for our little boy.

He was so excited running and playing 'hide n seek' in Toys'R'us that we have to coax him out. At noon, my empty stomach was already making a lot of noise so I chose to have our lunch at Dave's Deli.



I'm not sure which level it is but I'm sure you guys can find the restaurant easily. Food was good as usual but during lunch time maybe you have to wait to be seated. Price is very reasonable, a plate of roasted chicken or chicken chop will cost you about RM12.++.