Monday, August 13, 2007

Chicken Chop or Chicken Curry, Cozy House, Great Eastern Mall

Dining at Cozy House, Ampang Park is like a short trip down memory lane for me. I remembered this place since I was a teenager years ago.My dad used to take us for lunch or dinner here as part of the family outing every weekend.Even now, at the end of my 20s..aiyaa..dah nak masuk 30lah, those memories will surely put a smile on my face whenever it cross my mind.

Oklah, lets get back to reality. Nowadays, Cozy House has opened a new outlet at Great Eastern Mall, Jalan Ampang (not far from Gleanegles Hospital). I have visited this new outlet several times with my friends and family. So far, their feedback were very good. I was praised by them for suggesting this restaurant. There are varieties of food here with extensive choice of menu you can choose from. The service is excellent with cosy atmosphere (of course..reflected by their name)a perfect place for family gathering on weekends.

However, remember to make a reservation for lunch or dinner(weekdays/weekend)to avoid disappointment.My favourite dishes are Chicken chop and Chicken curry with plain rice.Food is halal and delicious. Price is reasonable ranging from RM15.00 to RM 30.00 per person depending on your choice of menu.

Many of my friends got confused between Cozy Corner and Cozy House (both situated on the same row at Ampang Park). The truth both are not related at all although they have same logo, anyway I look forward to dine at Cozy Corner,Alamanda Putrajaya sometime in near future. I will post my future review plus pictures of both restaurants for you guys later.

Address: Lot 10,11&12,Level 3, Great Eastern Mall, 303 Jalan Ampang 50450 KL
Phone: 603 4257 8988
Directions: It's on the top floor of the mall.

*Disclaimer: The opinions here is from my personal point of view. I declare that I haven't received anything from the restaurant when writing this review.