Monday, August 13, 2007

Nasi Bojari, Madam Kwan's KLCC





I was introduced to this restaurant at the top floor of KLLC by my friend Nadia long time ago. If I'm not mistaken, at that time we decided to berbuka puasa together and Nadia simply pick this restaurant as it is the nearest place to our (Nad, Mai and I) residential area. The most famous and well-known food here is Nasi Bojari (RM19.00++). Based on Madam Kwan's calling card, they have two main outlets (KLCC & BANGSAR). Nowadays I heard they're already extending their 3rd restaurant and latest outlet at Midvalley.

Another popular dish served is Curry/Assam Fish Head. As I love meehoon soup so much, I decided to taste their version of meehoon soup the 2nd time around when I dine here with my hubby. The soup is very tasty and delicious. Starting from then onwards, I will always drop by to sample different food they have here just to satisfy my curious tastebuds.The price is moderate about RM20.00- RM30.00 per person. The food here is halal.

Location:
1.No 65, Jln Telawi Tiga, Bangsar Baru, KL Tel: 03-22842297/8
2.Lot 420/421, Level 4, Suria KLCC, KL Tel: 03-20262297
3.F-052, First Floor,Mid Valley Megamall,Lingkaran Syed Putra,KL.Tel: 03 - 2297 2297

*Disclaimer: The opinions here is from my personal point of view. I declare that I haven't received anything from the restaurant when writing this review.